decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I COULD GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF MY HOT SMOKIN PERS...
Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??
I'm a Little MIA
It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath
Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High
I Like Being Interviewed, It Makes Me Feel Famous

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 08, 2007

Yes, The Dating, Hanging out, and More I Won't Say...

Is going pretty darn well.

This weekend was our off weekend. We've worked it out to where we spend time with our kids on the same weekend so that the next weekend we can be all McNasty. I had an interesting conversation with the ex, which for his privacy I won't go into any details but the end result was me getting some cash to move my pretty lil ass OUT OF THERE!

Ya'll ready to come over for a Par-TAY? BYOB

Operation house hunt commences today.

CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP?????

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:51 AM