decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I MOVED AND I HAVE THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT
Happy Halloween Bitches!
10-20-30 Virus
The Name Meme
Movin On Up To The East Side
Who You Callin Rockin??
Yes, The Dating, Hanging out, and More I Won't Say...
I COULD GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF MY HOT SMOKIN PERS...
Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??
I'm a Little MIA

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, November 19, 2007

It's All About the Pics

I had a little house warming this weekend, you may have heard. Thanks to those of you there, I had a really wonderful time with you. These girls partied down til 10 PM!! And by party, I mean we sat around and stuffed our faces with spinach dip and home made tiramisu. We talked, we laughed, we dipped (it's all about the dip people).

To those you couldn't attend, I wish I could have flown you in cuz that would have been a blast! Here are some pics of my place and me and my friends. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to have a bunch of wonderful friends like YOU.


Julie and Cherry



Me and my hetero life mate, Rae


Danna and Jose


Kitchen, wine and apple cookie jar were gifts



Living room/fireplace



Autumn's room, new bed and bedspread!



My room, and my bed will probably never be made again. But it sure does look nice!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:33 PM