decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Yes, The Dating, Hanging out, and More I Won't Say...
I COULD GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF MY HOT SMOKIN PERS...
Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??
I'm a Little MIA
It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath
Vintage 88
GAWD it's bright outside
First Day of Junior High

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, October 15, 2007

Who You Callin Rockin??

Well apparently, that would be me.




My favorite legume over at Stealthybean has nominated little ol me as a Rockin Blogger Chick. My friend, I thank you.

I think all my friends were already nominated!!!

I think you are all rockin.

Later today or tomorrow I'll post about me. Lots to talk about! LOTS.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:19 AM