decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Name Meme
Movin On Up To The East Side
Who You Callin Rockin??
Yes, The Dating, Hanging out, and More I Won't Say...
I COULD GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF MY HOT SMOKIN PERS...
Have I Mentioned I Don't Like Dating??
I'm a Little MIA
It's Friday, It's Friday!
Slow Your Roll, Cracky
Deordorant Breath

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10-20-30 Virus

Interested?? I'll tell you what I was doing 10, 20 and 30 years ago and you do the same, ok?

10 years ago, I was married for 3 years and had a beautiful curly topped toddler. I was struggling with being a working mom with little help at home. I was also forming friendships where I worked that I still have today.

20 years ago, I was a 17 year old nerd who had big hair, didn't like high school and who'd never been kissed. And wouldn't be kissed for two more years.

30 years ago, I was 7 and we lived in a ghetto that would affectionately become to be known as Gunpoint. But at the time, I didn't even realize it. We had nice neighbors and I loved where we lived. A year later we'd move to the country where I could roam free.

Your turn.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:16 AM