decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Hello McFly!
FOR ALL YOU CRAZY ENVIRONMENTALISTS OUT THERE
I Thought It Was Funny
It's All About the Pics
I MOVED AND I HAVE THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT
Happy Halloween Bitches!
10-20-30 Virus
The Name Meme
Movin On Up To The East Side
Who You Callin Rockin??

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, November 29, 2007

PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)

I saw this over at Cherry Extractand I'm a SUCKER for a friend so I said I'd do it.

PIF (Pay It Forward) Pledge:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days. That is my promise. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I'm doing this cuz I like Cherry's cookies. If you'd like something silly from me, let me know. You don't have to be terribly crafty to do this...cuz I'm not!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:20 AM