decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Killing Me With Christmas
PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)
Hello McFly!
FOR ALL YOU CRAZY ENVIRONMENTALISTS OUT THERE
I Thought It Was Funny
It's All About the Pics
I MOVED AND I HAVE THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT
Happy Halloween Bitches!
10-20-30 Virus
The Name Meme

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life's Little Instructions

I was at my chriropractor last night with a longer wait than usual. He has a poster framed on his wall that's I know he's had for awhile but I've never really looked at it closely before. I wasn't in the mood to read a magazine, so I took a closer look at the poster. I've been searching for some sort of peace and order for my life lately, and maybe this was just what I needed at the right time.

Life's Little Instructions

Compliment people every day
Be the first to say hello
Keep your promises
Wave at kids on the school bus
Surprise loved ones with unexpected gifts
Watch a sunrise at least once a year
Stop and smell the roses
Appreciate your children for who they are, not who they could be
Whistle
Return all things borrowed
Never refuse homemade brownies
Sing in the shower
Count your blessings
Call your mother

These are just a few. I'd love for everyone to add one of their own in the comments. (the one I added was stop and smell the roses.)

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:15 AM