decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions
Killing Me With Christmas
PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)
Hello McFly!
FOR ALL YOU CRAZY ENVIRONMENTALISTS OUT THERE
I Thought It Was Funny
It's All About the Pics
I MOVED AND I HAVE THE BRUISES TO PROVE IT

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 14, 2008

Irvine My Ass!

After letting my 13 year old daughter with $60 in her pocket go to San Francisco for an over nighter w/ her friend and mom this weekend, she actually had the audacity to ask me if I would think about letting her go down to Irvine in April to see some stupid rock band and oh, maybe I'd want to come along with her....


My response? I'm sorry Autumn, did you say something?


What would you have said?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:10 AM