decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions
Killing Me With Christmas
PIF (no that's not the sound a fart makes)
Hello McFly!
FOR ALL YOU CRAZY ENVIRONMENTALISTS OUT THERE

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, February 04, 2008

I Got The Dress!!!



haha This ISN'T IT!

This was my #1 online pick before I went and tried them on yesterday. LynnDenise said it looked like a nightgown. I didn't mind, I thought it was beautiful, but didn't hide my flaws well enough.

I had fun yesterday, spending the day in my underwear for all to see. It went so much better than I expected. It was a perfect, successful day. I brought along my mom, my former sister in law and super BFF LynnDenise and Cherry from Cherry Extract. (being that she's now the resident Uber-bride for now til she passes the torch onto me)

Dresses tried on? About 8

Dresses I got stuck in? 1 (Stupid mermaid dress!)

#1 picks? 3 I tried on 2 other dresses similar to the one I ended up with and each time I thought I'd found THE ONE, til I tried on the next and ended up with the 3rd.

Things I discovered? In theory, a corset dress is very beautiful, but I don't like standing there being sewn into a dress! Bigger, is not better. And I'm going to be sweating like crazy in August wearing layers and layers of dress!

I was lucky enough to pick my gown and buy it on the spot and take it home with me yesterday. My mom paid for the gown, the veil and the petticoat. Isn't she the greatest ever? Please tell her so in comments, cuz she reads this crap! Now we need to find her something special to wear, she is going to be walking me down the isle!

I'm really starting to feel this train picking up speed and I'm loving it! I was great yesterday, I didn't know metamorphasize into bridezilla. Just a happy girl, having one of the best moments of her life.



No, I didn't pick this one either!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:46 AM