decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Thursdays ROCK!
Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

LIGHTWEIGHT

I feel hungover today. I was out until 11 with a friend watching TV. I had one Schmirnoff Ice. What a lightweight!

In other news, I have visited the sight where we are getting married and it is more beautiful than I even imagined. I can't wait to show you all pictures of it. We rented the tables, chairs and arch from a quaint little place in town. He wrote down our order and had lots of helpful advice. When all was said and done, he just handed us a copy of our order. We asked if he needed a deposit and he said no. What a nice guy.

I've given the task of preparing the cake to my future MIL and SIL. I told them what ever they came up with was fine with me, as long as it was carrot cake and cream cheese frosting. And I also want cupcakes. My future MIL purchased this from Target.com



mmmmm cupcakes!

I attended a bridal fair on Sunday and got some great ideas about what to do florally. I'm going to use my local florist because I know she loves and cares about flowers. I'm not the kind of person who can attempt to make bouquets on my own. And I know I'm just not going to have the time with running back and forth from up north to here.

As our budget expands, I try to find ways to cut it. An easy thing for me to cut was favors. I absolutely abhor favors. It's another thing I'm just not going to have time for and why to I want to spend anywhere from $50 to $100 on something that people are going to throw away eventually. Sooner rather than later, I'm sure. If you want a memento? I'll email you a picture.

Next on the list is visiting with a printer for our invitations. I was going to just order online, but it's so nice to be able to sit down and look through a bunch and touch and feel them. I found some pretty inexpensive ones that are all in one invitation and RSVP post card. They also have so many fun ideas for a save the date reminder, if we are so inclined. How about a magnet of mine and J's mug with our wedding date on your fridge??? You know you want one!

Seriously, you want one?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:44 AM