decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer
IT'S JELLY JULES BIRTHDAY AND ALL I GOT HER WAS TH...
Life's Little Instructions

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursdays ROCK!

If you have Friday's off. Saw a meme on Jules formerly known here as J not to be confused with my fiance who is also J.


Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Hmm since that isn't possible w/ her husband, I'd have to ask who the father was???

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
About a year ago.

What is the last thing you spent money on?
Gave Autumn $5 for lunch today

Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Probably gained, but who's counting. Oh yea, I am.

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Crunchy.

Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
hmm I'm gaining 4 in a marriage, so no more kids please! I do like the name Ethan though. Maybe one of the boys would be willing to change their names??

Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Jules put Lilly..which I also love. I also like Abigail Grace, Abby for short.

What are you craving right now?
Sweet kisses

What was the last thing you cried about?
Not getting enough sweet kisses

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I take it

What color is your tissue box?
blue with white flowers

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
I used to and yes, it was dusty. I have a regular fan that I removed dust from just last night.

Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Getting a divorce and living on my own.

Do you wear a name tag at work?
No. Most people here call me Hey Can You

Have you ever had a garage sale?
No. I don't like people

What color is your iPod?
Pink with a pink cover

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Champagne in my new champagne flutes!

Are you happy right now?
Mostly yes, except when I'm thinking about my friends troubles

Who came over last?
My J. Picked him up from the airport and then spent the day together yesterday.

Do you drink beer?
gross!

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Don't have any..but I used to wish I was adopted sometimes

What is your favorite key on your key chain?
Work key, it's a sunflower pattern. The rest are boring

What was the last movie you watched at home?
French Kiss with Meg Ryan

What is in your pocket?
lint

Where do you hurt?
My neck and back ALWAYS

What’s something fun you did today?
Got a FREE chai tea latte!

What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Wouldn't step foot in a Wal-Mart but at Target it's the ends of the aisle where the clearance is. I also like the shampoo aisle.

When is your birthday?
It's some time between January and December.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
My Disneyland lanyard w/ pins and Minnie Mouse clip on

What kind of milk do you drink?
I'm lactose intolerant

What is something you need to go shopping for?
Ibuprofin

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:15 AM