decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

LIGHTWEIGHT
Thursdays ROCK!
Wedding Updates
Happy Valentines Day BABY!!
Book Meme I can actually do, as I am reading a book!
I Got The Dress!!!
Coffee, Tea or Me? I'm pretty sure it's me.
Weddings and Boogers
Irvine My Ass!
Come Closer

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

VACATION!!




No, not yet. Today I'm submitting for my time off in August! A week off for the wedding and a week off to go to Kauai. I feel very lucky doing this the second time around. Not only do I get to do the wedding I always wanted to do but I get TWO HONEYMOONS!

We will be going to our little cabin hideaway straight from the wedding for four days and then two weeks later, my future husband will be performing a wedding for his cousin in Kauai. I wasn't thrilled about it at first, because I really hate to fly. Originally we were going to go to Kauai for the wedding and then travel onto Maui from there. But that's three flights too many for me. (stupid stop in Honolulu!) After talking with friends who love Kauai, we decided to just stay there. We'll enjoy a few days with family for the wedding and then have 5 days to our selves on the other side of the island. I can almost hear the ocean calling me now...

Aloha!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:58 AM