decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Indiana Jones
I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it w...
W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!
Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body
SEX

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, May 30, 2008

Untitled Project with Adam Sandler

I was goofing around in IMDB today. I think it's funny when they list a new movie for an actor and they have no idea what it is but it stars Adam Sandler. I wish I could say, I've been on hiatus from my blog because of my upcoming untitled project with Adam Sandler. Would you like me more? Or less. Is it because of Adam Sandler? Cuz I can kick that bitch to the curb for you Internet.

I've been toiling all week trying to find the time to post something on this blasted thing. I decided to join Sunshine's Tattoo Party and then I thought why do I do this to myself? I'm already having trouble on this sinking ship why draw attention to myself??? Anyway, check her out next week and I promise to tell you the story behind my tattoo. I'll try to fabricate something extra special to make it seem more interesting that it actually was. Here's a hint, my tat is NOT ON MY BUTT. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Even though we ALL know there is...but I digress.

Back to my upcoming untitled project. I lied. It doesn't star Adam Sandler. He won't return my calls and I received a restraining order this morning which I'm violating right now by even posting his name here. Why won't you love me Adam???

My next project is actually moving. My future life mate and I do not reside together, but it's getting to be that time in our lives, since were are getting hitched and all..that we think about shacking up. It's hard enough to choose the right place you want to settle down, but to have stupid time constraints like when school years begin isn't helping. There are probably about three possibilities right now we are mulling over (and my mulling I mean arguing, whining, crying, farting, spitting..I could go on. Actually J could because I know he's tired of the farting for sure) and every fucking one of them has a different school schedule. When did every school decide, to break with tradition and close their eyes and pick the most jacked up schedules ever assembled by humans? Whatever happened to back to school the day after labor day? That was such a happy time. You literally had the WHOLE summer to goof off! and you didn't have to go back until September!

Now it seems to make no sense at all. Where I live school starts towards the end of August on a Wednesday. Why a Wednesday? Is it really too hard for the children to wake up Monday and go to school? Um, cuz when they get older, I'm pretty sure they'll need to wake up on Monday and go to college. And then their job. So WTF are we preparing them for?? Other than that, what I like is that the entire district is on the same page. Our kids will be at two different schools, but they all start on the same days and have the same holiday schedules.

Another prospect is to move close to where J lives. Great. They start school August 11. We are making progress, because it's a Monday and all. But I won't even be back from my honeymoon on August 11. Sheesh Why must we have year round, modified tradition and traditional all in the same school district? Are they trying to give parents more stress in their lives? Because I'm already walking like Tweak on South Park and I don't drink coffee!

Third prospect just sux and I don't even want to discuss it except that it includes two separate school start dates in two different months. I'm sorry, I just can't wrap my little brain around that right now. Shakes head in twitch motion to the left.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:50 PM