decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Untitled Project with Adam Sandler
Indiana Jones
I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it w...
W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!
Coca Cola
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Lars and the Real Girl
UV Rays
Touch My Body

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, June 02, 2008

Who Doesn't Love a Little Sunshine??





Sunshine is having a little tattoo party..and I'm there man! So go check it out if you feel so inclined. I think it's fun to start off a Monday and a new month with a little party!

I have one so far that I got about 8 years ago. I've been toying with the idea of getting two more. One would be something special that J and I would get together. The other is a rosary which would be something special for me, my mom and the Big Guy. That one will take a little more thought and gumption. I want like it on the back of my neck and I'm pretty much a wimp. I remember the pain of getting the first one and like childbirth, it may scare me into being having an only child and an only tattoo. haha

Do you have a tattoo? Or maybe thinking of getting one?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:15 AM