decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

IT'S FRIDAY, OOAH OOAH
Don't Bother Me, I'm Trying to Find My Happy Place
Golden Globes
Another Birthday
Flashback Friday
Making Connections
Reading Rainbow
Waxing Nostalgic
And What Did You Do Today?
This Makes Me Sad..

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, January 20, 2006

Before and After

After about an hour and a half of fucking with the stupid Easyshare software (Easy my ass!) for my cheap camera...We have pictures!

Autumn in the car before her appointment to get braces off
000_0057

Autumn after at home with her Cat, Lil

100_0762

Autumn and my cat Joey

000_0062

Gross pic of Autumn pushing out a loose tooth
100_0767

I told her I'd give her $5 to rip it out. $10 if she'd let me do it. She took a pass on both.

She did very well at the appointment. On the one day that she actually ate breakfast, she yakked it up while they were trying to get a mold of the inside of her mouth for her new retainer. Everyone seemed to handle it pretty well. Apparently, they make the part of the retainer that is on the roof of your mouth in different colors and pictures??? Autumn, if course, chose camouflage. Yes, she's the son we always hoped we'd have. *sigh*

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:34 PM