decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Another Birthday
Flashback Friday
Making Connections
Reading Rainbow
Waxing Nostalgic
And What Did You Do Today?
This Makes Me Sad..
1, 2, 3, FOUR
Happy New Years!
It Was Merry and Bright

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Golden Globes

Watching award shows in my family is a BIG DEAL. We gather at one house, buy all kinds of junk food, Bagel Bites, Petite Quiches, Mini Chimichangas - anything that comes bite size. It's nice if we can hunker down and watch the red carpet shows with the WORST commentators on the planet before the big event. We used to watch painfully, but faithfully with Joan and Melissa. But since they've moved to the TV Guide Channel, not so much. Which is fine by me because they are just scary! Because we had to work yesterday, we didn't get to see the big time red carpet shows. Well, that's not entirely true. I checked E!'s website and they had a live stream of what they were broadcasting. I don't have speakers at work, so I didn't get to hear anything but I was able to watch and vote for my favorite dressed stars. I think we should start watching without sound from now on! I mean really, I don't need to know how they felt about the movie they made...I'm sure I've already read it somewhere. And I hate when they are fumbling around for something, ANYTHING to ask. They should just stick to the basics. Who are you wearing, you look great, good luck and good night!

Here are some highlights

My vote for cutest couple
Reese

Best Man? haha Won for Transamerica and my pic for best dress
huffman

Beat all the Desperate Housewives
Parker

Dr. McDreamy. Ok, he didn't win anything, but he's very handsome.
McDreamy

Bring on Da House! A very underated and great show!
House

Coming up are the SAG awards and the biggie...OSCAR. Get your snacks ready!

PS sorry Line, I couldn't find any pics of the Knuckle from last night...I'll keep searching.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:45 AM