decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Field Trip
FLASHBACK!
PET PEEVE #1
Thursday
It's That Time
Before and After
IT'S FRIDAY, OOAH OOAH
Don't Bother Me, I'm Trying to Find My Happy Place
Golden Globes
Another Birthday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, January 30, 2006

Down for the Count

I caught Michael's cold. After bullying him all weekend, telling him he wasn't that sick...I got the worst sore throat ever. Ok, not ever but it was really really hurting earlier. They didn't need any more drivers for the field trip, so I ended up just staying home. I was kind of bummed out, but also glad to have the day to rest by myself. Back to the grind tomorrow. But if I'm quiet, Cherry, it's just because I feel like crap and don't feel like playing :D It's nothing personal, ok?

hahaha I'm just kidding you. A little.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:54 PM