decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's That Time
Before and After
IT'S FRIDAY, OOAH OOAH
Don't Bother Me, I'm Trying to Find My Happy Place
Golden Globes
Another Birthday
Flashback Friday
Making Connections
Reading Rainbow
Waxing Nostalgic

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday

It's a ho-hum Thursday. It's Day 4 in the work week. It's the last day of the work week if your my husband. JERK It's Day 2 of cramps. Yeah, love em. I have a lot of random nothingness to say today. I guess I need to just let it out and move on with life. Where to start...Well last night I got a latte for the first time in days! I live in a very small town with **GASP** no starbucks! I think it's probably a good thing. Anyway, got the pumpkin spice ON THE HOUSE! Ok, it was on Lynn. So it should have been the best ever right? NO, it wasn't. No whip cream. Tasted more like coffee, less like pumpkin. :( Disappointing. While I was stewing about that on the way home I got behind one of those idiot drivers who can't decide if they are going to drive 40 MPH or 60 MPH so we try each back and forth the whole friggin way home. A steady 50 would have been nice.

Yesterday was my Nephew's birthday. He's 11. He's pretty tall, taller than me. I'm pretty short. 5 Ft on my best day. He wanted to eat at Panera for his birthday. I'd never been there. Panera is my HEAVEN. It's all about the bread. I'm such a bread-a-holic. So tasty, I had french onion soup in a bread bowl. mmmmm Good on a cold night. We also had baggettes (ok, dunno spelling), a chocolate cookie and DR. Pepper! I told you it was my heaven. If there are two things I cannot live without, it's bread and Dr. Pepper. And Target.

Which leads me to my next random thought. While I do LOVE the Target, (I refuse to shop the Walmart and only go to KMart when I'm desperate) why is it I end up spending half my paycheck in there and feel like I only got a few cleaning supplies, two pillows and a blanket??? I spend so much money in that place, I feel like I should be rewarded or something. "Dot! You are our most Valued Customer! And to show our appreciation, we are giving you a 10 minute shopping spree on US!!!!" queue applause and confetti. Where would I run to you ask?? Well that's a toss up. I guess I'd head to cleaning supplies. hahahaha And beauty. I wouldn't make it all the way to the other side of the store to electronics...Ok they should be giving me TWO SHOPPING SPREES! I mean, I'm THAT good of a customer. I should own one of these babies by now. I have been a faithful customer since the beginning of Target! I think I'll send them an email. They need to seriously come up with a good rewards program. I know you all must feel the same way. Except for J, I don't know if she's really a Target girl...She'll have to comment and let us know!

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEPHEW!!!
porcupine

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:29 AM