decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Down for the Count
Field Trip
FLASHBACK!
PET PEEVE #1
Thursday
It's That Time
Before and After
IT'S FRIDAY, OOAH OOAH
Don't Bother Me, I'm Trying to Find My Happy Place
Golden Globes

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Still Sick

I'm still sick. I sound like a sexy TOAD. hahaha ribbit! I'm back to work, but focusing my eyes makes my head hurt worse, so I haven't been online. I couldn't even focus to read a book yesterday. I just sat and stared vacantly at the TV. I watched a bunch of movies that sucked. I hope to be back up and running by the weekend. (wink wink J)

I hope you are all well. Miss you guys :D

posted by Autumn's Mom at 3:12 PM