decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I'm Still Here
Still Sick
Down for the Count
Field Trip
FLASHBACK!
PET PEEVE #1
Thursday
It's That Time
Before and After
IT'S FRIDAY, OOAH OOAH

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, February 03, 2006

OH YES, IT'S FRIDAY

Happy Friday to my peeps. Here is a little of this, little of that, little FLASHBACK!

What's on XM Awesome 80's:

Who's Holding Donna - DeBarge
Pop Life - Prince (Who will be the musical guest this week on SNL)
Don't You Know What the Night Can Do - Steve Winwood
Chains of Love - Erasure
I Want Your Sex - George Michael


What's in my mouth:

Well Dr. Pepper, of course! My, don't you have a dirty mind!


What I'm doing right now:

Trying to catch up at work from being out sick. Really, I've been behind since like November! Filing, filing, filing! blech!

What am I doing tonight:

Ideally, I'd like to go to dinner. Maybe Lucy's cafe (Italian), go to a movie (Walk the Line or The Matador) and then home for awesome sex.

But since this is me we're talking about, it will be dinner at home (hamburger helper), watching a netflix (last disc of Nip/Tuck Season 2) and falling asleep on the couch! hahaha

Enjoy

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:30 AM