decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

How Are My Little Crackers Today?
Weekend Recap
Went to Petsmart to get some crickets and came hom...
Battle of the Wills
I'm Sick
DAUGHTER FOR SALE
The Official Tom Cruise Birthing Plan or How to Cu...
Nothing to Say
Bad Parenting
My American Idol

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Love TV

Did you watch American Idol J??? hahaha Let me recap a bit. This is gonna be the winner.
Chris2

This is Chris. He's a hot rocker from North Carolina. He slam dunked another one last night. Autumn was falling asleep on the couch because it was getting. Me? I was standing in front of the TV trying to take a good pic of him with my camera phone. I did get a good one. I'll post it later as I didn't bring my phone this morning. He drew a line in the sand last night and there aren't many contestants who are gonna be able to cross it with him. Last night was the first of the theme shows. Stevie Wonder was the theme. The contestants got to meet Stevie and practice his songs a little bit with him. Chris sang Higher Ground. I didn't recognize the song by the title, but it's one of the hits. He rocked the SHIT out of it. They truly saved the best for last.

Katharine McPhee was also really really good. She looked like a true singer up there on the stage. I love Paris Bennett. She's on 17 years old but she's got an old soul. While I think she's good, I don't think she's an american idol. But I do think she's gonna be professional singer one day. And then there was Taylor Hicks. I love this dude. He's got that Michael McDonald thing going on. He also rocks but in more of a Joe Cocker kind of a way. Love to watch him perform. I guess the contestants are working with stylists now?? To give them a "look" to go along with their singing?? Whatever. The stylist working with Taylor suggested he dye his hair. Thankfully, he turned them down. Back off people! He's great just the way he is :) (I'm typing this assuming you watch. Taylor is 29 and completely salt & pepper gray.)

In other TV notes... J. I'm singling you out again. Did you watch Grey's Anatomy??? I thought of you. There was a kid on the show who had broken his finger and he was explaining what had happened. He was a hockey player and didn't have a glove on and some "ASS HAT" did something stupid and broke his finger. He actually said Ass Hat. I rewound it twice to hear him. hahahaha You gotta love this show :) Netflix season 1. I'm sure season 2 will be available by May.

What else am I watching? Desperate Housewives. It's getting really good again like last season. I could do without Scary Hatcher, but I love everyone else on the show. Boston Legal. I loves me some James Spader. I'm glad William Shatner came back to TV and showed us once again what a true comedic actor he is :) Will and Grace. Jack and Karen. Nuff said. No wait. Grace is pregnant. Will she get back together with Leo??? Will she give the baby to Will and his model husband??? My Name is Earl. This show came out of the gate and was as funny as hell. Lately, not so much. But I still tune in. Just to see Jason Lee say once again "Hey, Crabman." Invasion, is anyone else watching this? I don't think so. But I do. It's a creepy alien invasion show written & created by Shaun Cassidy. Yes, Joe Hardy from the Hardy Boys. Anyway, it's different and cool. And then there is Charmed. I've watched this show for 8 years and this is the final season. It's really gone down hill and this last season has sucked the salt off my crackers. But I'm faithful. I also catch re-runs on DVD. I had a dream once (from watching so much no doubt, that I had the power to blow shit up with my hands like Piper Halliwell. It was the coolest dream ever.) I can even get M to watch some. Cuz Rose & Allysa are HOT. He doesn't like Holly, who of course is my favorite.

I've gone on far too long and probably bored you to tears. Sorry.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:20 AM