decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

DAUGHTER FOR SALE
The Official Tom Cruise Birthing Plan or How to Cu...
Nothing to Say
Bad Parenting
My American Idol
Taxes
School Sucks
TORNADO WARNING
How was Your weekend?
Butterfly Town, Here We Come!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm Sick

Again. How did this happen? I've been sick for like months. Anyway, you know the cosmos likes to kick you when you are down. So as I lay shivering on the couch last night, (watching the Philadelphia Story Julie!!) the kid give me a note from her teacher that she's missing some math assignments. She's daydreaming in class. She's not being her usual brilliant self. RATS! We're in complete lock down mode as of now. TV is off. Damn it's quiet. Quiet enough for me to slip into that colma I've been dreaming about all day.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 5:20 PM