decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Battle of the Wills
I'm Sick
DAUGHTER FOR SALE
The Official Tom Cruise Birthing Plan or How to Cu...
Nothing to Say
Bad Parenting
My American Idol
Taxes
School Sucks
TORNADO WARNING

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Went to Petsmart to get some crickets and came home with this

Minnie
This is Minnie. She's a 9 month old chihuahua and she's friggin cute! I'd been talking about getting a dog. Ok, we had one conversation. Well not really, we talk about dogs on and off all the time. I guess I need to be overwhelmed with stuff to take care of.

She's the sweetest thing ever. She's 7 pounds of pure suger. We brought her home and she hopped right up on the couch and looked up as if to say, "c'mon, nap time" She hasn't barked once in the 4 hours we have owned her. The cats aren't hissing at her. These are all good signs. Tomorrow is another day though. She could chew her way to china and pee in every corner of this house while I'm at work. UGH. Well, she won't get far just in the kitchen. I bought her a baby gate so she will be in the kitchen while we are out. I come home for lunch every day. So she'll be people-less for 4 hours at a time. I'm hoping maybe I'll even be able to talk my bosses into bringing her in on an afternoon or three or four. We have a cat that lives at work, so they are pet friendly. All I can think of right now are cute bags to carry her around in, frilly pink sweaters for her to wear and I hope she potty trains fairly easily.

Wanna see another pic?
Minnie2

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:04 PM