decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

OCD
Thursday 13
VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back
Baby No More
6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 21, 2006

And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in progress

Ass Repairman, "I can't find the line."

Us, "Really. Can't find it huh?"

Ass Repairman grumbles and mumbles back and forth from the attic.

Ass Repairman, "We've got problems. I got nothin."

Us (muffled laughter), "Ya don't say?" Which is why we've also called another phone company to HOOK US UP.

Ass Repairman, "The problem is I need to get a line from Here to THERE."

Us, "Here to there, sounds complicated. Can you handle it Ass Repairman."

This was followed by complete silence.

Ass Repairman quotes are REAL people. This is what goes on out in the sticks. I know you were wondering, wonder no more.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 4:28 PM