decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back
Baby No More
6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Actual Phone Call

You know those warm, fuzzy commercials about actual OnStar phone calls? Yeah, this isn't one of those.

Ass Repairman, "Someone called yesterday, her phone isn't working?"

Me, "yeah, it's dead."

Ass, "Is it dead?"

Me, "Yes, it's dead. We tried another phone on her line and it doesn't work. We plugged her phone into another line outside her office and the phone worked. I think it's the line."

Ass, "Is it the line or the phone??"

Me, "Is there an echo? I said we think it's the line. We really need you to come figure it out Ass Repairman."

Ass, "Did you try the other jack in her office? Did you move her furniture? Did you stand on your head and count to 100? That works sometimes. Did you did you did you did you????"

Me, "Your job ASS not mine. You coming out or what?"

Ass, "We (there is no we, there is only the Ass) can't get out there til Thursday or Friday at the earliest."

Me, "FUCK. Ok, well we'll be here."

I hang up and shout, "IT'S DEAD. GEEZ. IT'S DEAD DEAD DEAD."

Boss is on the floor laughing and thanking me for talking to the Ass Repairman.

I don't get paid enough for this crap.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:53 AM