decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back
Baby No More
6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

VOTE FOR ELLIOT

Let me start this by saying, every week I ask my husband who's gonna win American Idol. He really doesn't give a rats ass, but he plays along.

Anyway, I ask him, "Dear (I startle him cuz he's not paying attention), who's gonna win American Idol?"

M says, "Who is gonna win American Idol? Paris. Paris is gonna win."

He's so cute.

I've jumped on the underdog bandwagon and voted for Elliot tonight. I'm just not ready to see him go yet. I like his story. He seems like a geuine guy to me. I'm sure he'd sit and have a drink with us in a bar one night. Would Chris??? Prolly not.

Elliot

But he's still HOT tho.

Chris6
(maybe not in this picture. But take my word for it.)


As a random side note. While watching AI tonight, there is a commercial we see often about kids not smoking pot. You know the one where the boy is mumbling because his fist is stuck in his mouth because he does everything his friends tell him to? Like smoking pot? Autumn pipes up, I can do that.

DORK4

If she doesn't make it into college, there is always the circus. Or one of those pot commercials.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:39 PM