decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Baby No More

Yesterday, the last part of my daughter that was still a baby was ripped from her mouth. She had a dentist appointment and they helped her wiggle out her last two baby teeth. Wiggle out are there words, not mine and it helped ease her mind that this wasn't going to be the painful experience she thought it was going to be. I always tell her that her imagination is usually worse than the reality of the situation. I'm her mother, what the hell is she going to listen to me for???

My baby is no longer a baby. There is not one piece of physical evidence of babyness left in her. She was never a chubby baby. Whatever baby fat there ever was is now long gone. Her fluffy cute light blond hair is now thick dark straw I could choke her with. She'll be shaving and plucking before I can say Stop Right There Missy!! The whining is all that is left. Once that's gone..wait...this is my child we are talking about. The whining will NEVER be gone!!! I can hold to that at least. What a relief.

My beautiful baby is now a beautiful, willful, independent, smart-ASS adolescent. Woo hoo. Yay me. I'd post a picture of this beautiful creature for you to behold, but she broke my camera and hasn't bothered to replace it. Geez. Get a job already, Autumn! I'm kidding. About her getting a job, she really did break my camera. Besides, it creeps me out the thought of some nasty fuck accidentally stumbling into my site with his/her hands down his/her pants eyeing my kid. If you are a perve Go. Away. Nothing for you here. Shooooo!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:14 AM