decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Chris Did Not Bring It

But Elliot sure did. Chris sang a song I'd never even heard of. Innuendo??? The members of Queen said they'd never performed the song live. I don't know dawg, I'm not feelin it. I read another blog that said he got the flashing lights again this week, but he didn't deserve them. I'm gonna have to agree. I hate to say it. Simon commented that it Chris could have had a moment tonight. He could have , but he didn't. That left the door wide open for Elliot. He was dead on singing Somebody to Love. Love the song and loved his performance. He may be in til the end. Wanna Bet Line??? I still pick Chris to win. But he did not impress me this week.

Chris5

He is Hot tho.

I also liked the Pickler. She sang Bohemian Rhapsody. She came out in this crazy dominatrix outfit and stilleto boots. I was uneasy watching her work the stage. I kept expecting her to fall and crack her skull. But she was fun and I like her singing.

Paris was also really hot. I think we got a glimpse of the grown up Paris. She's still a kid and I don't think she's ready to be an American Idol. My husband says she's the only one who can really sing and she's going to win. Doubtful. It makes me laugh that he'd even care or have a thought about who's gonna win this show. He's not a fan. He sits threw the whole thing reading a book and making fun of me when I take pictures of my TV for this blog.

Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. We saw the old Taylor tonight. He was possessed out there! He's fun and I'd pay to see him in a smokey blues bar. He sang Crazy Little Thing Called Love. This song is a fond memory for me as I owned it on Vinyl!! He tried to "kick" it into high gear by kicking the mic stand and MISSED. That was freakin HIlarious. He's fun to watch.

My bottom three are Ace, Bucky and ??? I'm not sure. Katharine??? Yeah. That's my three. I'll let you know.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:32 PM