decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back
Baby No More
6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 13

13

For my first Thursday 13, I shall list 13 random songs I am currently listening to in my car.

1) Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
2) More Than a Woman - The Bee Gees
3) Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
4) Sara Smile - Hall & Oats
5) So Into You - Altlana Rythem Section
6) It's Been Awhile - Staind
7) You're Beautiful - James Blunt
8) Summer Breeze - Seals & Croft
9) You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban
10) Lady - Little River Band
11) Errtime - Nelly
12) The Things We do for Love - 10cc
13) Jesus Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:29 PM