decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Baby No More
6 Weird Things About Me
Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, April 14, 2006

Jump Back

Someone told me their husband checks in on Fridays for a little FLASHBACK!! Well here you go!

Top Ten Albums for 4/20/1991


1. Mariah Carey / Mariah Carey (you had it. C'mon)

2. Gonna Make You Sweat / C+C Music Factory (Sure did!)

3. Wilson Phillips / Wilson Phillips

4. Out of Time / R.E.M. (Are you Shiny Happy People??)

5. Shake Your Money Maker / The Black Crowes (She talks to Angels...Love it)

6. I'm Your Baby Tonight / Whitney Houston (Pre-Crack)

7. Heart Shaped World / Chris Isaak (Who doesn't love Wicked Game??)

8. The Doors / Soundtrack

9. MCMXC A.D. / Enigma (??????)

10. The Soul Cages / Sting (don't remember this one)


Have a Good Good Friday everybody!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:23 AM