decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Chris Did Not Bring It
Idol Tonight, ALLRIGHT!
Battlestar Galactica
My Cat Joey
I Knew Having a Dog Would Suck Ass
Scary Moment
Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

Hmmm I've been pondering this all morning. I'm sure other people (you know who you are) can easily think of 6 Hundred weird things about me. But still I sit here pondering when I should be working! Anyway, here goes...

1) On my right arm I have seven freckles that are shaped exactly like the Big Dipper. That's a little freaky weird. I used to think that it was a marking of my true people who are searching the galaxy for me as we speak.

2) I can watch movies over and over and over again and never get tired of them. I think of the characters as old friends I like to spend time. I know, I need to get a real life.

3) I am 3/4's Spanish but cannot speak or understand the language.

4) Bad smells, talking about bad smells, runny snot hanging out of a baby's nose and porta-pottys all make me gag. I have the worst gag reflex. I will dry heave and have tears streaming down my face if I have to deal with anything smelly or too boogery. Ack. NEXT

5) I really think I should have been born a few decades ago. I really want to be a 50's housewife not a modern working woman of today. I want to wear cute little aprons while I clean and bake. I have no desire to work or be the bread winner. I wish I had kids named Chip and Betty.

6) I don't like melted cheese.

Geez, what a BORING list. But there it is.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:05 PM