decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Tuesday Work Blues
The Weekend
And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in...
OCD
Thursday 13
VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's Not Thursday??

Don't you hate when you think it's a day ahead of reality? Now I'm gonna have two Thursday's this week. I'm too tired for two Thursdays. What are you gonna do?

American Idol update. Chris is gonna win and he's hot.

Chris425


Like my artsy fartsy picture? I wish I had an actual camera, it would have come out better. I predict the Pickler is going home this week. She has done the best she can and just isn't getting any better. M still thinks Paris is gonna win. I predict she'll be gone in another week.

In other news, yes there is news other than AI, I joined weight watchers last night. I have a goal that I think is obtainable. It'll make a dent. hahaha I thought about downloading one of those tickers to be on top of my blog, ticking off the weight. I don't know if I can handle the pressure of a ticker. I'll have to think on it.

How's the dog, you ask? She's still shitting. Her breath F'ing reeks. But she's cute as hell. The kid is teaching her to shake paws. I imagine Minnie one day NOT barking at strangers in the house but instead walking up to them politely and shaking a paw. Of course later she will shit in their shoes, but that is what shit machines do!

Lastly, my husband is a complete idiot. He hates when I write about him on my blog. He'll do something stupid and say, "Don't write about this!" Yesterday, I couldn't find my keys. I have a spare that I grab in the morning, thinking I'll find the real ones sometime later. He freaks out and wants to look for them. Ok, go ahead. I could use the help since it's been 24 hours and I still don't know where they are. He finds them and jingles them for my attention. "You need to put these in a safe place." I hate being talked to like a child. I hate losing my keys like a child too, but I can talk down to my own damn self. So I say to him, "Why don't you put them up your butt then?" Seems safe to me. I WAS SO JOKING. I'm not even going to say it, you know what he did. Dude, I have to touch those every fucking day. Get them out of your butt!!! I married an idiot. If I made T-Shirts (Add this one to the list, Liz) Yesterday mine would have said, "Hi I'm Dot. I married an Idiot!" I had to bury that set of keys along with M's sorry, dead ass in the backyard.

R.I.P. M

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:07 AM