decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Weekend
And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in...
OCD
Thursday 13
VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light
HAPPY EASTER
Jump Back
Baby No More

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday Work Blues

I'm up to my eyeballs in Sales Tax Returns and Ass Repairmen today. Yes, he's back. AGAIN. And this time he brought a little Mini-Me Ass Repairman with him. The Mini-Me was a lot nicer.

Anyway, back to regularly scheduled programming soon.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:56 AM