decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kissing Chris

Tracy, funny you should mention kissing Chris tonight. He blew me one last night. Did you see? Did you see? NO, well that's because it was just for me. But I'm gonna share the pic with you all now. Even my fingers are giggling right now.

chris

Makes my heart melt! Don't be jealous. You'll all find YOUR american idol. This one is alllll mine.

Ok, seriously. I realized this morning that really, I still don't like this show. Sorry Line. I am, however, addicted to watching this train wreck every stinkin week. So help me. If there wasn't a Chris to look forward to, I don't know if I'd have come this far. What I like the most about watching the show is watching it with Autumn. And Line. We IM or text back and forth through the entire show. THAT is fun. That is what I look forward to. That and catching Paula drunk off her crunkin ass. Bitch was sipping Jack and cokes last night! (Quoting Line directly here) I do like Simon. He's real. The other two, not that real. It was funny to watch Randy Jackson squirm through each country song last night. I was squirming too. Yikes People!

Here is what I don't like. Mostly, the contestants pick crappy songs, they sing nervously, they awkwardly walk the stage looking like they are going to tumble down that step. I build it up in my mind that I'm going to be entertained (blown away) by their performances and I'm just not. I need to approach this differently. I need to calm down about it. Because I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste another 10 minutes of my life trying to call in and vote for someone and get a busy signal. over and over and over again. I can't believe I just admitted that. I am now SHAMELESS. I feel like I'm in that dream where I'm naked at school...Only it's American Idol and I'm naked on stage and Simon is about to tear me to shreds.

Ok, so I got all that off my chest. I've admitted the show sucks blah blah blah...
Even still, I want Chris to win. I still like Katharine McPhee. I think either of these really are Idol material. Mandisa is really good. I don't think she has the heart of an american idol. Maybe a famous gospel singer though :D And for fun, gotta love the Pickler. She's just dang cute. Don't care what anyone else thinks on that.

I'll watch this to the end. I'll finish what I start. I may watch more seasons. But I don't have to like it. You can't make me. hmmph

posted by Autumn's Mom at 12:36 PM