decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme
Flashback Friday
Intervention

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT

mr-mucus_sitting

I hope that doesn't turn you away. There is a lot of snot going on around here. Mr. Mucus showed up at the door the other day. I don't know who let him in, but he's back with a vengeance.

I have been sick a lot this winter. I've decided I'm done. Unfortunately, the people I choose to spend my days with apparently are not done. There is sickness on either side of me today. Throat clearing, booger blowing, females with low manly voices sickness! I need some antiseptic wipes and I need them NOW. I keep imagining that feeling you get in the back of your throat and you think, "Am I getting sick???" and you swallow a lot?? You know what I mean. NO. Not gon do it. Not this time sister. I've got places to be, people to do. Don't have time for snot. Please excuse me while I go gargle with dial soap and wash my hands 50 times under scalding hot water.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:48 AM