decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Kissing Chris
THIS IS THE POST WHERE I TALK ABOUT SNOT
TO THE ALIENS WHO ABDUCTED KENNY ROGERS
Spring Anyone?
Good Attitude/Bad Attitude
Happy Fools Day
Crazy Thoughts
Celebrity Face Match
Be Delicious
I Heart Krispy Kreme

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, April 06, 2006

Scary Moment

I'm sitting at work, it's 9:19. We are listening to the Awesome 80's on XM. I'm typing and singing along to...

I’ll be loving you
I’ll be
(I’ll be loving you)
Loving you
(the things you do)
Yeah, it’s forever
(I’ll be loving you)
I’ll be
(I’ll be loving you)
Loving you, yeah


In the middle of the song I wonder who sings this. It's so familiar. So I look it up on MSN. It's freakin New Kids on the Block. Even before they became NKOTB. Ok, they weren't cool then either. I can't believe I know the words to a new kids song. I was waaaaaaay to old for them when they came out. Of course now...

Whoo I need to shake that off. How about some Def Leppard, Hysteria! Now THAT I can sink my teeth into. My neighbor mentioned that Def Leppard and Journey are touring this year. I told my spouse I wanna go. We'll see. He's not much of a concert going kind of guy. I'm sure I can guilt him into it though.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:20 AM