decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Thursday 13
It's Not Thursday??
Tuesday Work Blues
The Weekend
And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in...
OCD
Thursday 13
VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call
Let There Be Light

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spring Clean-Up

It was spring clean-up at our house this weekend. M completely cleaned out the garage and put together some new cool shelves so we can store mega MEGA rolls of Charmin. Autumn cleaned her room. I cleaned the kitchen. My bedroom is still a complete mess but whatever. It ain't going anywhere. Here is a pic of Joey helping me with the laundry. Apparently, there is no better place to nap than a big warm pile of freshly laundered clothes. If I didn't have to go pick up Autumn, I would have crawled right in there with him.

Joey4-30

We've also started crate training Minnie the Shit Machine, also known as Minnie the "I can do a great Linda Blair impression from The Exorcist"! After drinking a too big drink of water, whe will come right up to you and projectile on your feet. Cute, right? Yeah, I don't think so either. Anyway, so we got her a crate. This is how it's going..

Lill4-30

That's right, it's a cat. Lil LOVES the crate. She spent pretty much the entire day in it. Here is a pic of Minnie

Minnie4-30

sleeping right outside the crate. All in all, I think it's going pretty well so far. What do you think?

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:29 PM