decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Drum Roll Please
D-Day
Spring Clean-Up
Thursday 13
It's Not Thursday??
Tuesday Work Blues
The Weekend
And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in...
OCD
Thursday 13

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another Thursday 13

13

Today I shall give you thirteen things you may or may not know about me.

1) I pretty much like the world that revolves around me. I'm a selfish only child and really don't want to change :D

2) Although I say I'm an only child, I had a brother who died of SIDS at one month old. I also have two half sisters and two half brothers from my father.

3) Once upon a time I was a total daddy's girl. I haven't seen my dad or any siblings since I was 17.

4) I saw a psychic once who told me that my Nana is UP THERE with my baby brother. She also told me that I would drive a bus for senior citizens. Don't see that happening.

5) I had a shotgun wedding. I was 5 months pregnant and proposed to my husband. We eloped to Reno and were married at the Hilton. I think they are tearing that hotel down. Is that a bad omen??

6) We are straight up white trailer trash. When we were first married, we lived in a 5th wheel trailer near my Mom. It lasted all of 8 months.

7) I drove a roller skate for 7 years. Ok, it was a Ford Festiva but it really looked like a roller skate. I hated that car, but it was the best running car I ever had.

8) I'm allergic to buckwheat. Don't even think about making me some buckwheat pancakes. Gives me hives.

9) I hope to return in my next life as a cat. The pampered indoor kind.

10) I would like some day to be reunited with my sisters. I'd tell you why only sisters, but that would be another post.

11) I get anxiety attacks when Autumn goes in someone else's car. I used to take meds but when my husband saw how loopy they made me, he flushed them down the toilet! I just pray a lot now.

12) A deep dark secret? I was busted for shoplifting when I was 17. (17 was a tumultuous time for me) The friend I was with told her mom it was all my idea, which was a lie. That was the beginning of the end of our friendship.

13) I am a beauty school dropout. At the time I was going I loved it. So much, that I dropped out of high school to go full time. I tested out of high school a few months before graduation.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:33 AM