decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Spring Clean-Up
Thursday 13
It's Not Thursday??
Tuesday Work Blues
The Weekend
And now we join the Ass Repairman Tales already in...
OCD
Thursday 13
VOTE FOR ELLIOT
Actual Phone Call

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

D-Day

Ok, it's not D-day. It's actually weigh in day (tonight). W-Day?? I added a new ticker on here to keep me on track. And you five can keep me on track too! I'm a quitter by nature, so the more public humiliation I can heap onto myself the better. You can cheer me on when I do well or tell me, "Hey Dot, hand over the cake bitch. Get back on Track!!"

I want this time to be THE time that works. Not the "oh shit, this ain't happenin, let's go get a burger and shake" time. Or the, "Yea we want more bread and butter, duh" time! I've had a lot of those good times. I still will have those good times, but just not as often. Now I need to have the, "mmm this salad is so flippin good I can't stand it" times.

Honestly, I will never say that last one.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:01 AM