decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

13 Things I'm Pissed About This Morning
It Is With Deep Sorrow...
For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please
D-Day
Spring Clean-Up
Thursday 13

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, May 12, 2006

Fat Friday!

Today, I put on a pair of fairly new pants that are still pretty tight. It surprised me because I’ve almost lost 10 pounds. It surprised and depressed me a little. They say that every 10 (or maybe it's 20) pounds is a dress size. Not from where I sit it isn't! I tell myself it’s because I’ve only worn the pants once or twice and they just need to be worn in. That’s not it. It’s me. It’s eating. I’m good for breakfast and lunch and I blow it at dinner time. I’m thankful that everyday is a new chance to make a change. I’m glad that I don’t have some sort of time limit on reaching my goals. As long as I get healthier, get my blood pressure down I’m going to be happy. This is the way I was made and this is my life. I can choose to be bitter and wallow in it. I can choose to cry on your shoulders Or I can choose to greet each day as a gift. Another chance to make things better. Another day to enjoy my life with my family and friends. I choose to enjoy my life with you.

Happy Friday to you all.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:49 AM