decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please
D-Day
Spring Clean-Up
Thursday 13
It's Not Thursday??
Tuesday Work Blues
The Weekend

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

For My Pals LD and StarShine

Thankfully I was able to get over my failure this week at WW in time for American Idol. (I know, a loss is a loss is a loss)

Chris5-9

I was pretty excited for this week. The theme was Elvis. The final four went to visit Graceland to meet with Tommy Mottola and pick some songs from the King. Growing up, both my parents were really into Elvis. It was probably one of the few things they had in common. We had all his albums, watched all his movies, my mom even saw him in concert while pregnant with me. I was very young, I thought he must have been related to us some how by the way they talked about him so casually. I actually remember where I was the day the King died. In our car driving home. I actually felt like crying, you know, because a member of our family had died.

Anyway, last night was pretty good. Chris was his usual form singing Suspicious Minds and A Little Less Conversation. I like Chris and really think he's gonna take it. I wouldn't be sad though, if Elliot pulled it out. I just don't think he's gonna do it though. Last night Elliot sang If I Could Dream (didn't know this one) and Trouble (LOVE IT). He was dead on. I enjoy his singing a lot, but I don't think he has a whole lot of stage presence. Like Chris does. He commands the stage. And he's so hot and sexy.

Taylor was fun as usual. His first song was In the Ghetto. All me and M could think about the whole time was the episode of South Park where Cartman kept singing the chorus from that song. He also sang Jailhouse Rock...A song that is a little played out for me. But it was a Taylor kind of song. I'm not ready for any of these boys to leave yet. Next week is gonna get so tough!!! Paula is gonna be bawling her heart out.

Katharine has never been a favorite of mine and I'm not sure why she didn't go home last week. I think the jig is up for her tonight. Autumn was so cute last night. She got all excited about the Elvis songs that she wanted to listen to my CD of #1's last night while she fell asleep. Grandma would be so proud.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:00 AM