decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

For My Pals LD and StarShine
2nd WEEK SUCKS
SCAVENGER HUNT
Another Thursday 13
Drum Roll Please
D-Day
Spring Clean-Up
Thursday 13
It's Not Thursday??
Tuesday Work Blues

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It Is With Deep Sorrow...

Two big things happened to me tonight. (Can you say over-dramatic??)

I finished the Da Vinci Code and Chris was booted off Idol.

chris

Goodbye Chris. And I'm sorry. It's my fault. I wasn't voting. I figured, like I'm sure a lot of people did, that he was gonna win anyway. Cool. I don't have to stay up til 11 dialing his stupid #. There are PLENTY of people out there voting enough for me. This all just confirms what I've thought all along. That Idol is a stupid fucking show and everyone on it sucks. (wah wah wah) I sound like a whiny spoiled child. I WANT CHRIS DAMMIT. I wasn't ready to say goodbye. Tommy Mottola better be calling his ASS right now and begging Chris to make a record for Sony. RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

At least we have the tour right? Did I say that out loud. I'm gonna admit it. I want to see the tour. I just can't get enough cheese in my diet. hahaha

As for the Da Vinci Code. Was it interesting? Yes. Life altering? NO Will I see the movie? More than likely. Who doesn't like Tom Hanks? Although, the hair is a little creepy. I've never thought much about the holy grail other than it was a pretty funny Monty Python movie. The book gives food for though if you like to ponder christianity or catholicism and the evil behind both. I'm so kidding. It was a good read.

My husband is home now. I'm going to go cry on his shoulder now :(

BOO American Idol. Boo

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:44 PM