decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Autumn's Beloved
My Favorite Furball
The DR is IN
I Hope I'm Not The Sour Kind
The View
Give a Dog a Bone
Frisky Friday
Stupid Internet Connection
Back on Track
I'm a Bad Aunt

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Sunday, September 24, 2006

Strawberry Daiquiri

Daiquiri

How was your weekend? Mine involved a wedding and an impromptu birthday party at a local bar. The wedding was nice and all but you know weddings. They drag on and on like a cold sore. The birthday bar scene is more my style. I even have my favorite bar tender who's daughter is my daughter's friend and I can score a free drink on occasion. We arrived around 9:30, bring on the strawbery daiquiris! I had a few, ok FOUR. So tasty. I love when you get halfway down the glass and stir in the whipped cream until it becomes a frothy delight. If I were some kind of lush, I'd go down to that bar right now and have one.

Here's the thing. Don't you wish you could have your favorite alcholic beverage every night of the week? Wink Wink, you know who I'm talking to... You wouldn't have to worry about the calories or any after effects? That would be my heaven. I would walk five miles day for a couple of margaritas every night. Shoot, if I didn't have to work for a living, I'd walk all day and drink myself stupid all night. That's the ticket! I watched the 101 most unforgetable moments. Sorry about that one.

I think I'd like to go out Karen Walker style. A rich drunken slut with a great rack. You gotta have your dreams. That one is mine.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 11:26 PM