decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I'm a Bad Aunt
September 11, 2001
It's Your Turn
Dress Code
Lakehead or Bust
Crikey! He Stung Me
Long Weekend
Sleepy
Is Your Job Making You Fat?
Note To Fire Department

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back on Track

I went to a weight watchers meeting for the first time in like a month last night. It was so good to get back and be inspired again. We've gone through a few leaders since I've been away. Last night, we had a woman who is older but you can still see the child in her. She was so enthusiastic. She wanted us to get up and twirl around with her. It was a little hokey, but it made me feel good. My girlfriend also came back last night after being away for some time. She's lost 35 since we joined WW but has lost a total of 91 pounds since the birth of her two small children. Isn't that amazing??? I think she's got less than 20 to meet her goal. She looks fantastic and has so much energy. Well, she's always had a lot of energy, but she feels so much better now. She was saying how she runs in the morning and does toning in the gym at night. Yes, that is a lot of energy. I kept thinking last night that I should get up early and go walking. I set my alarm to wake me up at 5:30. I was jazzed about it all night. Until about 3 AM when I had to get up and pee. I reset my alarm for 7 and told myself better luck next time. In the time we all started walking at home, I've gotten up once to go walking. I think I had insomnia that night. I'm just not a morning person. My bed is just way too comfy.

That's ok though, I still walk at night when I can. Tonight I have a chiropractor appointment so I won't get home in time. I don't really have much time at lunch to walk...maybe 20 minutes. Which is better than nothing I suppose. I'm not worried. I'm back on track. I'm writing everything I eat down (no more cupcakes Lizzie!). I know what I need to do to get that stupid ticker up there moving. Sometimes I regret putting a ticker on my blog. But taking it down would be like giving up. So there it sits, taunting me to lose more weight. Whoever thought daisies would be a vindictive, spiteful flower. I'm here to tell you, they have a mean streak!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:02 AM