decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The View
Give a Dog a Bone
Frisky Friday
Stupid Internet Connection
Back on Track
I'm a Bad Aunt
September 11, 2001
It's Your Turn
Dress Code
Lakehead or Bust

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Hope I'm Not The Sour Kind

I totally stole this from Ally Bean cuz I need to get outa here quick. Tell ya about it tomorrow.


You Are Grape

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:34 AM