decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Wordless Wednesday
Who Ate That Can of Frosting?
Not Joey
Uh Oh
Cleaning out my Closet
Dear Mrs. LeBon
Waiting
Monday I Am
Happy Birthday To You
Down Came The Rain

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fragments

Thoughts in no particular order.

It's rainy again. I'm not happy about the mice coming in to find shelter.

The lawn still isn't mowed :(

My husband has the next 11 days off.

He makes me breakfast in the morning, when he's home.

NO, I didn't go to weight watchers this week. Geez.

Autumn doesn't want to go to "Health" class this Friday. I told her she didn't have to go, then decided she should.

I told her the most important thing to know is that you CAN get pregnant the first time you have sex.

She stuck her fingers in her ears and walked away.

I told M I wanted to put up the christmas tree next weekend. He promptly threw himself to the ground and had a hissy fit.

I'm still gonna do it :D

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:19 AM