decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Happy Birthday To You
Down Came The Rain
Do You Know Where YOUR Daughter Is?
It's November First
Halloween CheckList
Foody Meme ala J
Happy Friday
Somber Thursday 13
Shoe Shopping
Eye Poppin Good Time

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday I Am

Trying to wake up. Stayed up too late watching Nick at Night. Oh, and did you watch Desperate Housewives???? The chick that played Jackie on Roseanne has been on this season as a CRAZAY woman. Her face was so scary lookin when she was holding everyone hostage last night. And then she got shot in the head by a Sunday School Teacher! Finally, it's getting good again.

Eating Yoplait Light Vanilla yogurt. mmmmmm

Trying not to think about soda. I've had too much and it makes me feel so bloated.

Clicking my heels three times wishing it was Friday again.

Wishing you all a happy Monday.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:20 AM