decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

If I Did It
Fragments
Wordless Wednesday
Who Ate That Can of Frosting?
Not Joey
Uh Oh
Cleaning out my Closet
Dear Mrs. LeBon
Waiting
Monday I Am

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thin is a State of Mind

I'm having a skinny day people. YAY ME. I'm wearing the same size pants I wore before I had Autumn. I don't know that I've lost any pounds (we'll see Tuesday) but today, I'm just feeling good. I'm feelin sassy! (think phil hartman) SASSY! The sun is out, my pants FIT and we are going christmas shopping. I just don't think it gets better than this. I just wanted to share it with you, my internet friends.

Have a great weekend!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:54 PM