decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Playing Hooky
Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!
Happy Groundhogs Day
New Neighbors
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wordless Wednesday
Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer...
Manic Monday
Typical Saturday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, February 09, 2007

Rainy Weekend

What would you plan on doing on a rainy weekend? I plan on sleeping first and foremost. As always. Tonight, Autumn is spending the night with her BFF. M has been working late so he won't be home til after 7. So tonight? Probably just some spooning. He'll also be working tomorrow too, so I'll have some alone time. Maybe a movie..Probably something like Because I Said So or Dreamgirls. If it's not too rainy, I should go to the grocery store. It's my week to do BIG grocery shopping at the discount store. I usually do that twice a month and in between go to my little more expensive grocery store in town.

M got paid, so maybe a trip to Target is in order. Or Bed Bath & Beyond. I would like to get a new bed spread/cover set for my room. Sunday is lookin pretty lazy at this point. M isn't going to be up for much of anything. I may try to get him out for brunch (Schooners, LD?) but we'll have to see what kind of a mood he is in when he wakes up. It's been really rough on all of us with him working so many hours. Sometimes he just comes home and goes to bed without a word to anyone. Which depresses me. When we do have a conversation it's me saying I'm feeling unloved here...and him saying helloooo I'm tired here. haha Last night, he was friendly. Thankfully, because the fricken furnace went out again! WTF?? It's only 7 years old. Stupid house. Anyway, he fixed that and then went to bed.

Looks pretty boring, but that's how I like my weekend.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:42 AM