decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Spring Cleaning
Forecast is RAIN!
Happy Groundhogs Day
New Neighbors
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Wordless Wednesday
Do You Ever Feel Like You've Never Used a Computer...
Manic Monday
Typical Saturday
a little book meme

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Playing Hooky

I took the day off today for a little R&R. With my faithful sidekick, LD...Ok I'm more like her faithful sidekick, we headed off for a day of shopping and fun. Dreary as it was, it did not rain on our parade. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in the latest storm if you could call is such. But I digress. First we had to visit my chiropractor. The extra weight on my ASS these days is causing my sacrum to sag to on side. My doctor says I'm as crooked as a question mark. I think there are actually dollar signs in his eyes when he says that.

LD had her list ready for a trip to Sephora. You know how think of all the cool things you want to check out at your favorite store but when you get there you can't remember anything? Make a list! I like playing around at Sephora. One of these days I'm gonna let one of those consultants transform my face. The thought of sitting in the chair in the middle of the store with strangers walking by staring makes me break out in hives though. haha I don't wear much eye make up, so I tend to check out all the lip glosses and sticks. There were a couple I liked. This one was Smashing. It was pink and sparkly. I just couldn't fork out the $17 for it.

Do you like to smell like roses?. Stella McCartney's fragrances are really nice. I spritzed one of those fragrance testers and stuck it in my jacket. I also have Stella's little roll on Eau de Parfum (a slightly different scent not rosy, but still good smelling). I think all perfumes should come in roll on form. I think they last longer than sprays. I should have bought the Be Delicious one when I had the chance. Those are my two fragrances I currently wear. I almost bought some Happy today. Who doesn't need a little Happy? I also recommend Happy for Men. It doesn't make them as happy, but it does make them smell yummy. I'm about to digress again here...one of the things I miss about having my cat Joey, was when Michael would hug him and his cologne would rub off and make Joey go from being a stinky boy to a handsome smelling, fuzzy fur ball.

We headed over to an old haunt for some Mexican food. (Guadalajara Grille, Danna!!) I loves me some Flautas. And chips. And salsa. And guacamole. (wipes drool from chin) As we headed back home, we decided to visit the Mothership. Uh, that would Macy's. HELLOOO I'm going to admit something right here and now for you people. I. Bought. EASY SPIRITS. Yea, that's right. I did. They fucking fit like a glove. A GLOVE. Not like an OJ glove. Like a good, already broken in pair of gloves. They fricken rock! (I almost typed walk. haha Which is what I bought them for) And on impulse, I bought this



I think I was trying to counteract the old lady Easy Spirits with this a little too young for me purse. But what the heck. I like what I like and that's that. It's too cute, right?

PS Above I made that crack about being disappointed in the storm? Yea, it's coming down like cats and dogs now. I'm going outside to try and catch a kitten!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:30 PM