decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Yes. Yes. The Air Conditioner Is Finally Fixed!
Summer Vacatin
BREAKING NEWS: THE PARTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED
GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN 6 DAYS AND STILL I HAVE N...
Exhausted And Thanking God It's Friday
I Wish I Lived in a Condo
Almost a 7th Grader
Ugly
Rush Limbaugh Is Coming To Visit!!
We Are The Champions-NOT

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday 13




1) $5 Jeans are found at Old Navy in the kids section. Sometimes you can find them at Kohl's on clearance again in the kids section. The women's clearance is good as well, just not THAT good.

2) My air conditioner is fixed and I haven't needed it once. So my energy bill should be under $100 again next month.

3) My fairly new Razr piece of shit phone died this weekend. So I went out and purchased a new Nokia phone that has an MP3 player in it. It does a lot that I'll probably never figure out. But it was PURPLE. I had to get it.

4) I'll be calling my carrier about the dead Razr. I just purchased it in March, so it should have a warranty. An exchanged one may be come a birthday present for my brat.

5) It's never too early to start shopping for Christmas presents.

6) I think Thursday is the longest day of the week.

7) I learned a new term this morning. Pooter-Cooter. It was in reference to a bird (or birds in general?) who only has one orifice for it's bodily functions. And it made me laugh.

8) Tonight my friend is making me dinner. Carnitas and home made salsa. I love her!!!

9) One half of this year is already over.

10) I started watching The Sopranos through Netflix. While I enjoy it, I wonder if I'm actually going to watch all 8 seasons. And does that make me a complete loser?

11) My SIL the other day asked me if I thought my first boyfriend, who contacted me through myspace the other day, thinks of me in the what if? sort of way. I said of course not, he's a dude.

12) Damn. It's still Thursday and not even 9 AM yet. FUUUUUUUCK (trying for that NC-17 rating!)

13) We will be attending Autumn's first concert this Saturday. More on that to come.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:42 AM